Upcoming Nokia 8.1 fully leaked
- The Nokia 8.1, which will go official on December 5, 2018, has been leaked online, thereby revealing its key specs.
- As speculated before, the 8.1 is an international version of the Nokia X7, which was revealed in China very recently. Nokia generally uses its ‘X’ alphanumeric nomenclature only for the Chinese market.
- Therefore, just like the X7, the Nokia 8.1 will have a 6.18-inch FHD+ notched display, a Snapdragon 710 SoC, 4/ 6GB of RAM and a 3,500mAh battery.
- The rear camera setup will consist of a 12MP (f/1.8) primary sensor along with a 13MP secondary sensor. Up front, there will be a 20MP f/2.0 module for selfies.
- Alongside the 8.1, the long rumoured Nokia 9 will also be revealed on December 5 as the new flagship device from HMD Global.