Upcoming Snapdragon 8150 beats A12 Bionic, Kirin 980 on AnTuTu
- Qualcomm’s upcoming flagship chipset, which will allegedly be christened Snapdragon 8150 (and not Snapdragon 855), has beaten Apple’s and Huawei’s top chips on the AnTuTu benchmark.
- A leaked screenshot shows that the 8150 managed to score 362,292 points overall, which puts it ahead of the Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 980 (273,913) and Apple A12 Bionic (353,210).
- The upcoming Adreno GPU’s score in the same test was 156,328, which is roughly 20 per cent better than the current Adreno 630 in the Snapdragon 845.
- The leak also suggests that Qualcomm’s new SoC will have 1+3+4 core configuration – one high-performance core, three medium cores and four energy-efficient cores.
- While we do not know that exact unveil date of the Snapdragon 8150, it should go official pretty soon since most competing companies have already revealed their flagship chips of 2019.