Updated Tata Tigor spied; to get more features
- In order to increase the Tigor’s rather mediocre monthly sales, Tata will introduce an updated version of the compact sedan on October 10, 2018.
- The updated Tata Tigor has been teased in bits and pieces by the company, but at the same time, spy photos of the car have emerged online (see below), exposing it fully.
- Aesthetically, the Tigor will get revised headlamps and new clear lens tail lamps. Then, the spied car is wearing a new colour, which will allegedly be called Egyptian Blue.
- With the this update, the car will gain a new top-end XZ+ variant, which will incorporate additional equipment like rear centre armrest with cupholders, driver’s side seat height adjust, power folding wing mirrors and shark fin antenna. Also, the infotainment screen on this variant will be bigger at seven inches.
- Expect no mechanical changes on the updated Tata Tigor. It will continue to be powered by the same 3-cylinder petrol and diesel engines as the current model.