VinFast debuts as Vietnam’s first carmaker
- VinFast has entered the automotive world as the very first car brand to have Vietnamese origin.
- The company has revealed two concept vehicles – a sedan and an SUV – both of which have been designed by the famed Italian design house Pininfarina (which is now owned by Mahindra).
- Both VinFast concepts sport a large hexagonal grille up front. The design then gets busy thanks to thick chrome appliques which compliment the LED lights and then run all the way into the grille to surround the brand’s logo.
- Staying true to the ongoing trend, the rear of both VinFast concepts feature sleek LED tail lights with thick LED elements that run across the tailgate. The interiors of both cars are yet to be revealed.
- VinFast will present these models for the first time at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The company plans to introduce these to the Vietnamese public by the end of this year.