Vivo Apex 2019 concept unveiled with all screen fingerprint sensor
- Vivo has announced the Apex 2019 concept phone with a bunch of innovative and industry-first tech. It will be showcased at the 2019 MWC next month.
- First up, the Apex 2019’s in-display fingerprint scanner can scan your finger through the entire screen – no need of placing the finger on a designated spot.
- Then, the phone is buttonless and portless. Yes, there isn’t even a port for charging! Instead, charging is done by the means of magnetic charging pins which are situated on the back of the device, just like smartwatches.
- For volume up/ down and power, the Vivo Apex 2019 has a combination of capacitive touch and pressure-sensing sides which serve the same purpose.
- The 6.39-inch AMOLED screen of the phone doubles as a speaker by the means of a piezoelectric transducer that emits sound. So, the screen serves as the earpiece as well as the loudspeaker.
- Other specs of the Apex 2019 concept are top grade as well. There’s 5G connectivity, Snapdragon 855 SoC, 12GB RAM, and 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras.