Vivo NEX 2 leaks with dual screens
- The alleged Vivo NEX 2 (image below) has been spotted online sporting the bezel-less design of its predecessor plus a secondary rear display.
- Very recently, the ZTE Nubia X was revealed with dual front and rear screens. This layout helped the company to get rid of moving parts for a front camera (users can take high-quality selfies from the main camera using the rear screen).
- Since the current NEX has a motorised pop-up setup for the front camera, Vivo might be planning to trade it in favour of the Nubia X’s design, which would which would eliminate concerns regarding the moving motor reliability.
- Another interesting thing seen on this Vivo NEX 2 leak is its camera setup. There are now three cameras the rear, one more than on the current-generation phone.
- The phone is expected to have a 6.6-inch front display, Snapdragon 845 SoC and 8GB of RAM. We’re not sure about the rear screen’s size, but it looks like this will have the wider 16:9 aspect ratio.