Vivo Nex 3 official with 99.6% screen-to-body ratio
- Vivo Nex, the smartphone series that introduced pop-up cameras and in-display fingerprint scanners to the world last year, has its latest iteration go official called Nex 3.
- The device comes with a massive 6.89-inch AMOLED ‘Waterfall FullView Display’ which is similar to Samsung’s edge displays, but a lot more curved around the edges. This, combined with a truly bezel-less form factor, grant it an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 99.6 per cent.
- Since the screen of the Vivo Nex 3 is so curved, there is no room on the side for the physical power button/ volume rocker. Instead, there’s ‘Touch Sense’ that simulates physical buttons by means of haptic feedback.
- The phone comes with 3 rear cameras – 64 MP primary, 13 MP ultra-wide-angle and 13MP telephoto. It’s worth noting that the main 64MP sensor here has an increased size of 1/1.171-inches to make up for the higher resolution. Up front, the Vivo Nex 3 has a 16MP pop-up camera, but this time a selfie flash is also added.
- Finally, the phone has the flagship Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC paired with 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and 256GB of standard storage. The battery capacity here is 4,500mAh with 44W fast-charging being standard.
More tech news: