Vivo S5 revealed
- The mid-range Vivo S-series has a new member called the S5. It’s a successor to the Vivo S1 which was launched in August (yup, S5 comes directly after S1. Whatever happened here…).
- The Vivo S5 ditches the waterdrop-style notch of its predecessor for a more premium hole punch in its display. The display, by the way, is a Super AMOLED panel of 6.44-inch size and 20:9 aspect ratio.
- In terms of optics, the primary camera setup of this phone includes 4 sensors – 48MP main, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 2MP macro and 5MP depth. This camera setup is placed in a unique diamond-shaped housing. Also, tThe hole punch up front houses a 32MP selfie shooter.
- Processing power on the Vivo S5 is withdrawn from a familiar Snapdragon 712 SoC with 8GB of RAM as standard. Internal storage options include 128GB and 256GB.
- Packing a large 4,100mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging support, the Vivo S5 is expected to launch in India very soon.