Vivo V11 launched at Rs 22,990
- The Vivo V11, which is a downgraded version of the recently launched V11 Pro, has arrived in India for Rs 22,990.
- Compared to the V11 Pro, the V11 sports a smaller 6.3-inch FHD+ screen with a waterdrop notch up front and a lower capacity 3,315mAh battery. The V11 Pro’s screen is of 6.41-inch (of the same resolution) and its battery is also slightly larger at 3,4000mAh.
- The biggest downgrade on the Vivo V11, however, is the omission of the cool in-display fingerprint scanner. It gets a rear mounted unit instead.
- The primary camera of the V11 is a 16MP f/2.0 sensor, which is again inferior to the V11 Pro’s wider aperture 12MP f/1.8 unit. However, the secondary 5MP camera and the front 25MP module remain the same.
- Powering the V11 is the capable but less powerful MediaTek Helio P60 chipset. The Pro version sports the Snapdragon 660 instead. However, it comes with the very same 6GB/ 64GB memory option as the latter.