Vivo V11 Pro launched with in-display fingerprint scanner
- After its global reveal yesterday, the Vivo V11 Pro has been officially launched in India at Rs 25,999. It joins the increasing list of Vivo devices with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- The Vivo V11 Pro has a big 6.41-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a waterdrop style notch. The latter houses the phone’s 25MP f/2.0 selfie camera with AI enhancements and its infrared based face unlocking mechanism.
- The main camera setup of the phone is 12MP f/1.8 sensor combined with a secondary 5MP f/2.4 one. This setup is also seen on the company’s NEX and X21 phones.
- The Vivo V11 draws its power from the Snapdragon 660 chip that’s clocked at up to 2.2 GHz and coupled with Adreno 512 GPU. There’s 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM on board.
- Software wise, the phone runs on Android 8.1 oreo with Vivo’s custom Funtouch OS 4.5. There’s a 3,400mAh battery with Quick Charge to keep the device running, however, the V11 still has the dated micro USB port.