Vivo V11 Pro teased; launch on September 6
- The upcoming Vivo V11 Pro has been officially teased by the company, thus revealing some of its key specs.
- As per the teasers, the V11 pro will come with an in-display fingerprint sensor, a dual rear camera setup and a ‘Halo Fullview’ notched display.
- Teasers also hint towards an unnamed Snapdragon chipset providing processing power to the upcoming device. Reports claim it to be the Snapdragon 660.
- While the exact details are not yet unveiled, it is said that the Vivo V11 Pro will come equipped with 128GB of internal storage with 6GB of RAM. Battery pack is reported to be a 3,400mAh unit with upgraded fast charging technology.
- Both Flipkart and Amazon India claim to start selling the V11 Pro on September 6, 2018 – just a day after its official reveal.