Vivo V15 Pro with pop-up selfie camera, Snapdragon 675 SoC launched
- The Vivo V15 Pro has been launched in India at Rs 28,990. It will be available to buy via both online and offline retail channels early next month.
- The phone takes inspiration from the flagship Vivo NEX in terms of design. It has a mechanical pop-up mechanism for its selfie camera. This camera is claimed to be the world’s first 32MP module and has an aperture of f/2.0.
- Thanks to the pop-up mechanism, the device has no notch or hole on its 6.39-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. That display receives its power backup from a 3,700mAh battery.
- In terms of main optics, the V15 Pro gets a 48MP f/1.8 quad pixel primary sensor that’s accompanied by an 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens and a third 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor.
- The Vivo V15 Pro debuts Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 675 SoC, which is based on an 11 nm FinFET process. Then, the phone gets 6GB of RAM, 128GB of inbuilt storage and an improved in-display fingerprint scanner.