Vivo V20 SE launched at Rs 20,990
- The new Vivo V20 SE has been launched in India at Rs 20,990 for the sole 8GB + 128GB storage variant on offer. It will go on sale tomorrow via all major online and offline retail stores.
- Weirdly enough, after introducing pop-up cameras and hole-punch displays in previous V-series phones, Vivo is going back to 2018 with the V20 series’ design, and the SE is no different as it sports a U-shaped notch on the top of its 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED display.
- Powering the Vivo V20 SE is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC. On the battery front, it features a 4,100mAh cell with 33W fast charging tech. There’s also an in-display fingerprint scanner here.
- The triple rear camera setup at the back of this phone consists of a 48MP f/1.8 primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots. The notch of this smartphone houses a 32MP selfie camera.
- The Vivo V20 SE will compete in India with the Samsung M31s, Poco X3 and Realme 7 Pro, all of which are better spec’d than Vivo’s latest offering.