Vivo X50 Pro, X50 launched in India
Vivo X50 Pro
- Vivo X50 Pro is priced at Rs 49,990 for the single 8GB/ 256GB variant on offer. It will go on sale from July 24 via both online and offline retail channels.
- The distinguishing new feature of the X50 Pro is its in-built ‘gimbal stabilization’ for its primary 48MP f/1.6 camera. The gimbal is claimed to move on the lines of a professional gimbal which moves the camera module in the direction opposite to that of the shake.
- Then, this phone has an 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom and support for up to 60x hybrid zoom. That’s not all, you also get an ultra-wide shooter (with macro mode), and a fourth 13MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom.
- Powering this phone is a Snapdragon 765G SoC. Up front, you get a 6.56-inch AMOLED display with curved sides, 90 Hz refresh rate, and a hole-punch for the 32MP selfie camera.
- The battery capacity of the Vivo X50 Pro is 4,315mAh and it comes with 33W fast charging over USB-C as standard.
- The Vivo X50 is priced at Rs 34,990 for the 8GB/ 128GB storage variant and Rs 37,990 for the 8GB/ 256GB storage option. It will also go on sale from July 24.
- The standard X50 has a 6.56-inch FHD+ flat AMOLED display with 90 Hz refresh rate and a hole punch for its 32MP camera. Powering this phone is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC.
- The Vivo X50 has the same 48MP f/1.6 primary camera sensor from the Pro version, however, it lacks the unique gimbal system of the latter. However, OIS comes standard.
- Other three rear cameras include an 8MP ultra-wide shooter, a 5MP dedicated macro shooter and a 13MP 2x zoom telephoto camera.
- Vivo X50 features a 4,200mAh battery that also supports 33W fast charging over USB-C.