Vivo X50 Pro, X50 Pro+ official with gimbal camera system
Vivo X50 Pro
- The novelty feature of the X50 Pro is its gimbal stabilization for the main 48MP f/1.6 camera. Vivo claims to have designed the gimbal system on the lines of a professional gimbal which moves the camera module in the direction opposite to that of the shake, thereby greatly stabilizing videos.
- That’s not all. You also get an 8MP periscope camera with 5x optical zoom and support for up to 60x hybrid zoom. There’s a third ultra-wide snapper (with macro mode) with a 120-degrees field of view, and finally, a fourth 13MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom.
- The Vivo X50 Pro has a 90 Hz, 6.56-inch AMOLED display with curved sides and a hole-punch for its 32MP selfie camera.
- Powered by the Snapdragon 765G chip, this smartphone of offered in two variants – 8GB/ 128GB and 8GB 256GB. The storage remains UFS 2.1.
- The battery capacity of the X50 is 4,315mAH and it comes with 33W fast charging over USB-C as standard.
Vivo X50 Pro+
- The X50 Pro+ is a more premium version of the X50 Pro which is powered by the flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC instead of 765G on the latter.
- Then, the primary camera of this phone packs a newer 50MP, 1/1.3″ Samsung GN1 sensor. It also comes with the highlight gimbal stabilization feature. The other three cameras of here are shared with the X50 Pro.
- Finally, while the display size remains unchanged, the Vivo X50 Pro+ has a super smooth 120 Hz refresh rate. Similarly, while the battery capacity is unchanged, you get faster 44W fast charging support here.