Vivo Y17 with 5,000mAh battery, 3 main cameras launched
- The Vivo Y17 mid-range smartphone has been launched in India at Rs 17,990. The phone is mainly targeted at the offline market.
- The Y17 boasts of a very big 5,000mAh battery which also supports 18W fast charging for quick top-ups. The bug battery and fast charging clearly indicate the phone is aiming at the new Samsung M30.
- The phone also comes with 3 rear cameras. The primary sensor is a 13MP f/2.2 unit, the secondary lens is an ultra-wide angle sensor with a resolution of 8MP and an aperture of f/2.2. The third lens is a 2MP depth sensor. Up front is a 20MP f/2.0 selfie shooter.
- Powering the Vivo Y17 is an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 chipset which comes with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The phone also comes with an Ultra Game Mode to enhance the gaming experience.
- The screen on this device is a 6.35-inch LCD panel with HD+ resolution. The phone also has a rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner.