Vivo Y19 with Helio P65 SoC, 5,000mAh battery launched in India
- The Vivo Y19 has been launched in India at Rs 13,990. It will go on sale from November 20 on all major e-retail platforms.
- The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P65 SoC and comes in just one storage variant – 4GB RAM and 128Gb ROM.
- At the front, the Vivo Y19 boasts of a 6.53-inch FHD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The display also has a waterdrop-style notch for a 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
- Coming to rear cameras, the smartphone has 3 of them. The main shooter consists of a 16MP sensor with an f/1.78 lens. Then, there’s a secondary 8MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera and a 2MP third sensor for portrait photos.
- The battery capacity on the Vivo Y19 is rather large at 5,000mAh and it also comes with 18W dual-engine fast charging as standard.