Vivo Y93 revealed with Snapdragon 439 chip
- The brand new Vivo Y93 is a lower mid-range smartphone that is the world’s first device to be based on the brand new 12 nm Snapdragon 439 SoC.
- Typical of new Vivo (and Oppo/Realme/OnePlus) phones, there’s a waterdrop notch on the device which sits atop its 6.2-inch HD+ LCD screen.
- The Vivo Y93 has dual rear cameras which include a 13MP f/2.2 primary sensor that’s accompanied by a 2MP depth sensor. Up front, there’s an 8MP f/2.0 module with Face Unlock. There’s no fingerprint scanner on the phone.
- The phone has a massive 4,030mAh battery that charges over the outdated micro USB port. The device has 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
- The Vivo Y93 succeeds the Y83, with the latter being sold in India for Rs 11,999. We expect the former to be launched soon in India at more or less the same price point.