Vivo Z1 Pro with hole punch display, Snapdragon 712 SoC India launch soon
- Vivo will launch its all new Z-series of smartphones in India very soon and its debut model is confirmed to be called the Z1 Pro. It is expected to be priced around Rs 20,000.
- The Vivo Z1 Pro will be the first phone from the Chinese company to feature a hole-punch in its display for the selfie camera.
- Vivo already has a landing page for the upcoming phone on Flipkart which reveals its design. The Z1 Pro will have a gradient back design along with a rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint reader. Since there is no in-display scanner here, the display will likely be LCD, not AMOLED.
- The landing page also reveals that the Vivo Z1 Pro will be powered by a Snapdragon 712 chip. This may be offered with 6/ 8GB RAM options.
- Finally, the Z1 Pro will also have 3 rear cameras. Rumours suggest that this setup will include a 16MP primary sensor, and 8MP ultra-wide sensor and a 2MP depth sensor.