Volkswagen Passat Connect launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- The Volkswagen Connect enabled Passat Connect premium saloon has been launched in India. The Comfortline trim costs Rs 25.99 lakh, whereas the Highline trim will set you back by Rs 28.99 lakh (both ex-showroom).
- Volkswagen Connect is a telematics-based vehicle assistance system. It connects the car with the owner’s smartphone to offer features such as trip tracking, fuel cost monitoring, driving behavior, SOS calls, service appointments, etc.
- The Volkswagen Connect app allows users to connect their car to their smartphone through a ‘Plug and Play’ data dongle which is fitted to the OBD port of the Passat Connect. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Otherwise, there is no other change on the Passat whatsoever. It remains the same, both aesthetically and mechanically.
- Very recently, Volkswagen also launched the Volkswagen Connect enabled Polo, Ameo and Vento in India.