Volkswagen to showcase 4 SUVs at Auto Expo 2020
- Volkswagen India has officially confirmed that it will display 4 new SUVs at the upcoming Auto Expo 2020 in February.
- Out of these 4, the new SUV that you be most interested in is the one based on the company’s made-for-India MQB-A0-IN platform. This vehicle should rival the Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta. Also, it is possible that this SUV will only be shown in concept form.
- Next up, there will be the Tiguan Allspace, which is basically a longer version of the existing Tiguan. As you’d expect, additional length means a third row of seats.
- Then is the Volkswagen T-Roc which is a premium SUV positioned below the Tiguan. Expected to be launched via the CBU route and only with a petrol engine, the T-Roc’s price might be somewhere around the Rs 25 lakh mark.
- Finally, the VW ID Crozz will be the only EV on display. It has a coupe SUV design and it’s capable of running 500 km on a single battery charge.