VW Tiguan X coupe-SUV leaked
- It looks like Volkswagen will be soon adding a new high-riding member to its lineup as the Tiguan X has been leaked in all its glory on Instagram. It carries the love-it-or-hate coupe-SUV design which does give it a lot of presence.
- The font of this vehicle in question looks similar to that of the recently-revealed Tiguan facelift. Even the side profile, up till the C-pillar is shared with the standard Tiguan.
- However, after there’s a major design distinction on the Tiguan X from C-pillar onwards, from where the car’s third-box takes over to give it a unique look.
- The rear of the VW Tiguan X sports a long tailgate-mounted black bar which connects its tail lamps. The bumper has dual exhaust vents, but it’s not known if these are real or just for design purposes.
- It is said that the Tiguan X will be sold exclusively in China where demand for coupe-SUVs is pretty strong.