Xiaomi-backed Yeelight enters India
- Yeelight, a China-based smart lighting solutions company which is backed by Xiaomi, has entered India with four new products. These include two smart bulbs, a smart lamp and a smart light strip.
- The Yeelight Smart LED Bulb is available in two variants – Tunable White and Color – which are priced at Rs 2,499 and Rs 2,799, respectively. Both variants are Wi-Fi enabled and can also be controlled through Google Assistant and Alexa.
- The Aurora Lightstrip Plus, which costs Rs 3,999, is expandable up to 10 metres and can produce 16 million different colours.
- Then, the Yeelight Candela Lamp is the most expensive in the range, priced at Rs 4,999. It’s decorative light that supports ‘Candle Flicker Effect’. With its 2,100mAh battery, the Candela Lamp is claimed to provide 8 hours of continuous usage.
- Initially, the Yeelight range will be sold exclusively through Amazon India. However, the company plans to make them available at leading offline retail outlets soon.