Xiaomi Black Shark Helo is world’s first 10GB RAM phone
- Black Shark, Xiaomi’s gaming phone brand, has revealed its second device christened Black Shark Helo. The phone will launch in China next month starting at a very competitive price of CNY3,199 (Rs 33,900/ US $460).
- The gaming-focused device comes equipped with a new liquid-cooling system which uses double heat pipe partition to prevent overheating under performance extensive gaming. Processing power is provided by the Snapdragon 845 SoC that’s mated to either 6/8/10GB RAM options depending on the variant chosen.
- The Black Shark Helo comes bundled with a joystick controller called the Biplane Handle, which has a joystick and other gaming buttons. It can be hooked up to the device through the bundled protective case for that mini console feel. The 6/8GB RAM variants will come only the left side Biplane Handle, while the 10GB model will get it for both sides.
- The phone has a 6.01-inch AMOLED screen of FHD+ resolution. The screen is flanked by front-facing stereo speakers. To grant it that gaming aura, the all-important RGB lighting is very much present in the form of an illuminated logo and LED side strips, which also double up as notification lights.
- The Xiaomi Black Shark Helo borrows its cameras from its predecessor. There’s a dual-rear camera setup with a 12MP primary and 20MP secondary sensors, both with f/1.75 aperture. The selfie camera is a 20MP f/2.2 unit.