Xiaomi foldable phone revealed in new teaser video
- A new teaser video (see below) has surfaced online which reveals Xiaomi’s upcoming foldable device almost entirely.
- The video features the Chinese company’s co-founder, Lin Bin using the device himself.
- From the video, its evident that Mi’s folding phone implementation is quite different from that of Samsung and Royole. Xiaomi’s display will fold outwards from two points instead of just one.
- While proper specs are unknown as of now, the display, when fully open, appears to have a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- It must be noted that based on the bends along the folding creases, this teased phone is likely just a prototype for previewing the screen tech. The production-spec device will have a much more refined appearance.