Xiaomi foldable phone teased again
- After its first ever teaser back in January this year, the foldable Xiaomi phone has been officially teased yet again on Weibo.
- Expected to go official in April-May, the phone has an outward folding design like the Huawei Mate X, however, while the latter folds at just one point, Xiaomi’s phone will have dual folding points for a more compact form factor.
- The short video shows that the foldable phone has a slick back gesture for easy navigation when it is fully open in tablet mode.
- Specifications of the phone are pretty unknown at this point, however, since it will bring new technology to the table, expect it to have flagship hardware.
- While Samsung’s and Huawei’s foldable phones cost well over $2,000, going by Xiaomi’s value-for-money history, its version of such a phone will likely be a lot more affordable.