Xiaomi India announces price increase across range
- After Realme, it’s now Xiaomi’s turn to make its products dearer thanks to the weakening value of Indian Rupee.
- Consequently, the Redmi 6 and 6A are now expensive by up to Rs 600. The former now costs Rs 8,499 for the 3GB/ 32GB variant, while the latter will be sold for Rs 6,599 and Rs 7,499 for 2GB/ 16GB and 2GB/ 32Gb variants, respectively.
- The Mi LED TVs have perhaps witnessed the steepest price hike. The TV 4C Pro 32 is now up by Rs 1,000 and TV 4A Pro 49 by Rs 2,000, respectively. Therefore, the former is sold for Rs 15,999 and the latter for Rs 31,999.
- The famous Mi Power Bank 2i will now be sold for Rs 899, a nominal Rs 100 increase.
- This price increase will be effective from November 11, 2018 midnight.