Xiaomi launches Mi Soundbar, new TVs in India
- The Xiaomi Mi Soundbar has debuted in India at a price tag of Rs 4,999. It sports a minimalist white design which will gel well with most home setups.
- The Soundbar contains eight drivers including two 20 mm dome tweeters for the highs, two 2.5-inch woofers for the mids and four passive radiators for the lows. Then, it has five connectivity options – Bluetooth, line-in, AUX, optical and S/PDIF.
- Adding to its TV lineup, Xiaomi has launched the new Mi LED TV 4X Pro (55) which has a 55-inch 4K UHD display, 20W stereo speakers with DTS-HD surround sound, PatchWall with Android TV, and 2GB RAM/ 8GB ROM. It is priced at Rs 39,999.
- Then, there’s a more affordable option called the Mi LED TV 4A Pro (43) which will set you back by Rs 22,999. It has a 43-inch FHD display, 20W stereo speakers with DTS-HD surround sound, PatchWall with Android TV, and 1GB RAM/ 8GB ROM.
- In terms of connectivity, both TVs have WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz/ 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, three HDMI (1 ARC) ports, two USB ports, one S/PDIF and one Ethernet port.