Xiaomi Mi 10 with 108MP camera India launch on March 31
- Xiaomi’s 2020 flagship phone, the Mi 10, is confirmed to launch in India on March 31.
- The Mi 10 will be the second smartphone after the Galaxy S20 Ultra to launch in India with a 108MP primary camera sensor. This camera has an aperture of f/1.8, and it takes 27MP 4-into-1 pixel binned photos.
- Joining this main camera will be three other sensors – 13MP ultra-wide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. There is no telephoto camera on offer here.
- The display on this smartphone is a curved FHD+ AMOLED unit of 6.67-inches. It also has a hole punch on its upper left corner for its 20MP selfie camera.
- Providing horsepower to the Mi 10 is the flagship Snapdragon 865 SoC with 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage.
- Finally, the battery capacity is also pretty large at 4,780mAh. While 30W fast charging comes standard, the Xiaomi Mi 10 also supports 30W wireless charging – which is fastest in the business.