Xiaomi Mi 9 leaks in hands-on photos
- Xiaomi’s upcoming Mi 9 flagship phone, which will be revealed on the same day as the Samsung Galaxy S10 trio, has been allegedly leaked in a fresh set of hands-on pics.
- The Mi 9’s design appears to a familiar affair – there’s a tiny waterdrop notch above the screen while the glass rear has a shiny finish with some sort of gradient effect.
- The phone will house triple rear cameras where the primary sensor is rumoured to be the new Sony IMX586 which has a 48MP resolution. The other two will likely be wide-angle and telephoto modules.
- In terms of power, the Mi 9 will most likely house Qualcomm’s latest and greatest Snapdragon 855 SoC, which will be mated to 6/8/10GB of RAM depending on the variant chosen.
- Since Xiaomi’s Mi lineup offers top-end hardware at mid-range prices, the Mi 9 will be no different. It is reported to start from CNY2,999 (Rs 31,000), which will be pretty great value for money.