Xiaomi Mi 9 unveiled
- Xiaomi’s flagship for 2019, the Mi 9, has gone official in China and it offers a plethora of high-end features at a relatively affordable starting price of CNY2,999 (Rs 31,700).
- First up, the Mi 9 is powered by the latest Snapdragon 855 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM. It also sports a Game Turbo mode which works in conjunction with the Adreno 640 GPU for a more immersive gaming experience.
- The phone features a Samsung-sourced 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with a small waterdrop notch. The screen also hides the phone’s optical fingerprint reader beneath it.
- The triple camera setup on the back of the Mi 9 includes a 48MP f/1.75 primary module which is joined by a 16MP ultra wide-angle lens and a 12MP telephoto unit. Selfies on the phone are taken care of by a 24MP sensor with HDR.
- The phone has an average sized 3500mAh battery which can be recharged via the bundled 27W fast charger. It also supports fast wireless charging up to 20W.