Xiaomi Mi A3 launched at Rs 12,999
- The Mi A3 Android One smartphone has been launched in India at Rs 12,999-15,999, depending on the variant chosen. It will be available to buy from August 23 via Mi.com, Mi offline stores and Amazon India.
- The Mi A3 is a rebranded version of the China-spec Xiaomi CC9e. It has a 6.1-inch notched AMOLED screen with an in-display fingerprint scanner. However, the screen resolution is only HD+.
- Just like the recently-launched Realme 5, the A3 also uses the Snapdragon 665 SoC which comes paired with 4GB or 6GB of RAM. Internal storage options include 64GB/ 128GB.
- The Mi A3 has a large 4,030mAh battery (with 18W fast charging support), which is a big improvement over the A2’s 3,000mAh unit. The A3 also brings back the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- In terms of cameras, this phone has a triple rear setup which includes a main 48MP f/1.8 shooter, a secondary 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor, and finally, a 2MP depth sensor. For selfies, there’s a 32MP camera at the front.