Xiaomi Mi A3 leaks; design, specs confirmed
- The upcoming Android One powered Xiaomi Mi A3 has been fully leaked in new live photos.
- As previously speculated, the Mi A3 is the global version of the recently announced China-spec Mi CC9e.
- As per this leak, the Mi A3 will have a 6.08-inch notched AMOLED screen, in-display fingerprint scanner, Snapdragon 665 SoC, 4,030mAh battery with 18W fast charging, and 3 rear cameras.
- The cameras will include a 48MP f/1.8 primary shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. Up front, expect a 32MP camera for selfies.
- The box of the phone suggests that it will be sold in blue and white colour options. Since its retail box is already out in the wild, expect the Mi A3 to go official soon.