Xiaomi Mi A3 revealed with Snapdragon 665 SoC
- The Mi A3 Android One smartphone, which was recently leaked fully, has now been officially revealed by Xiaomi. Its India launch is expected soon.
- Based on the China-spec Xiaomi CC9e, the Mi A3 comes with a 6.1-inch notched AMOLED screen of HD+ resolution – a downgrade from its predecessor’s FHD+ panel. However, the phone has an in-display fingerprint reader this time around.
- Powering the device is a mid-spec Snapdragon 665 SoC. The battery on the phone is a 4,030mAh unit with 18W fast charging which is much better than the A2’s 3,000mAh unit.
- There are 3 rear cameras at the rear of the Mi A3 – a 48MP f/1.8 primary shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide angle sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. There’s also a 32MP selfie camera on the front.
- Xiaomi will sell this phone in 3 colour options globally – Blue, White and Grey. This phone comes with a 3.5 mm headphone jack thankfully (its predecessor didn’t have one).
More tech news: