Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 image shows slider camera; to be launched in October
- Xiaomi’s president Lin Bin has posted an image of the upcoming Mi Mix 3 smartphone on Chinese social media platform Weibo.
- According to Bin, the next version of the Mi Mix series will be revealed in October 2018.
- The image posted on the platform shows a slider camera similar to the one seen on the recently launched Oppo Find X, but the mechanism of how the slider works is not known yet.
- The Mi Mix 3 comes with a bezel-less display and the power button is seen on the left side of the display.
- A comment on the post by Lei Jun, the founder of the company, suggests that the smartphone will go on sale by the end of October.