Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 reveal expected on October 15
- While the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 was officially teased back in August, there has been no clarity on the exact reveal date of the phone. Now a rumour suggests that it may finally go official on October 15, 2018.
- According to a leak on Weibo, the Mi Mix 3 will launch will occur at the Nanjing Olympics Sports Centre in China.
- The original Mi Mix was widely responsible for popularising the bezel-less smartphone trend. The Mi Mix 2/2S brought some refinements to the same design, however, the Mi Mix 3 will look nothing like its predecessors and will instead feature truly bezel-less design without any chin.
- Xiaomi will eliminate bezels form the Mi Mix 3 by making use of mechanical slider mechanism, which will house the device’s front camera, sensors and earpiece.
- Core specifications of the phone like its chipset, resolution of the cameras, battery capacity, RAM, etc. are completely unknown as of now. Therefore, we have to wait until October 15 to know more.