Xiaomi Mi Note 10 official with 108MP penta-camera setup
- Xiaomi has revived the Mi Note series with the official reveal of the Mi Note 10, a new smartphone with a heavy focus on camera performance.
- The Mi Note 10 has 5 rear cameras where the primary sensor is Samsung’s 108MP ISOCELL Bright HMX. Here, it comes with an aperture of f/1.7.
- The other 4 rear cameras include a 5MP telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom, a 12MP portrait camera with 2x optical zoom, a 20MP ultra-wide angle shooter and a dedicated macro camera which can shoot from as close as 1.5 cm.
- The phone features a 6.47-inch AMOLED screen with curved edges and a waterdrop notch which houses its 32MP f/2.0 selfie camera.
- The Mi Note 10 packs a massive 5,260 mAh battery with 30W fast charging. There is no wireless charging here, however.
- The only area of this phone that’s not flagship-grade is its processor, which is the Snapdragon 730G. Here, it is coupled with 6GB/ 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage.