Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro launched
- The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has been launched in India. The phone is priced between Rs 13,999-15,999. It will be sold via mi.com, Mi Home stores and Flipkart.
- Available in two variants, the device comes with 64GB of inbuilt storage and 4/6GB of RAM.
- The Redmi Note 6 Pro now has a notch that sits atop its 6.26-inch FHD+ display. The 4,000mAh battery on the phone is retained from its predecessor, so is the outdated micro USB port for charging and data transfer.
- Up front, there are dual 20MP + 2MP cameras with AI scene recognition, while the rear of the device has another 12MP + 5MP setup. The 12 MP primary camera of the phone 1.4µm pixels and a bright f/1.9 aperture.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro draws its power from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SoC, which is carried over from its predecessor.