Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro revealed with display notch, dual selfie cameras
- Xiaomi has revealed the Redmi Note 6 Pro, the phone which will succeed the very popular Note 5 Pro from earlier this year.
- Going with the notch trend, the Note 6 Pro gets a 6.26-inch FHD+ display with a notch that houses its dual 20MP + 2MP front cameras with AI scene recognition.
- The rear camera setup consists of a 12MP main sensor coupled with a 5MP depth sensor. While the resolution remains the same as the Redmi Note 5 Pro, the Note 6 Pro’s main camera has larger 1.4µm pixels and a brighter f/1.9 aperture.
- What hasn’t changed from its predecessor is the Snapdragon 636 SoC and the big 4,000mAh battery. The Redmi Note 6 Pro has been initially revealed with only 4GB of RAM, but a 6GB RAM version is sure to come very soon.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro will surely India-bound, but we cannot confirm a launch date just yet. When launched, it will cost more or less the same as its predecessor.