Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi launched at Rs 66,430
- The Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi has been launched in India at Rs 66,430-69,930 (ex-showroom). It effectively replaces the older 110 cc model.
- The Fascino 125 Fi uses a new BS6-compliant engine which makes 8.2 bhp of max power and 9.7 Nm of peak torque. As the name suggests, the engine is fuel-injected. Yamaha has also added engine start-stop system, as well as a quiet self-start to this scooter.
- Despite being more powerful, this new model is also claimed to be 16 per cent more efficient than the old model. It’s certified ARAI fuel-efficiency is rated at 58 km/l.
- More power also comes with a facelift. The scooter now features an all-new rear redesign with a larger tail lamp, as well as a new front apron. Then, the rear tyre is also wider now.
- The Yamaha Fascino 125 Fi’s rivals in India include the Hero Maestro Edge 125 Fi, Honda Activa 125 Fi, Suzuki Access 125, etc.