Yamaha Fazer 25, FZ25 gain dual-channel ABS
- Alongside the brand new FZ FI V3.0, Yamaha India has also introduced the ABS-equipped versions of the more premium FZ25 and Fazer 25.
- Unlike the smaller FZ V3.0 – which gains single-channel ABS – the 250 cc twins get a dual-channel unit, thereby ensuring that none of the wheels locks during emergency braking.
- The new models will cost Rs 15,000 more than the non-ABS models. Therefore, the FZ25 ABS is priced at Rs 1.33 lakh, whereas the Fazer 25 ABS will set you back by Rs 1.43 lakh (both ex-showroom).
- Other than ABS, no mechanical change has been made on either bike.
- The FZ25 competes with the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and TVS Apache RTR 200 4V in India. The Fazer 25, on the other hand, goes against the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200.