Yamaha FZ FI V3.0 ABS launched in India
- Yamaha has thoroughly updated its 150 cc FZ range by giving it a brand new design and more features. Prices of the new models vary between Rs 95,000-97,000 (ex-showroom).
- The entire bodywork of the bike has been redesigned to give the bike a more muscular stance. The 2019 FZ V3.0 range mostly echoes the FZ25 in terms of design.
- There’s a new headlamp with a wider upper element to differentiate it from its more powerful sibling. Then, the instrument cluster gets a new LCD display as well. Yamaha has also replaced the old bike’s split seat for a single seat setup.
- The 2019 Yamaha FZ range finally gains ABS as standard. However, to keep costs in check, it’s a single-channel unit.
- The engine is claimed to have a better compression ratio of 9.5:1. However, in terms of numbers, it’s the same as its predecessor – a 149 cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected unit that generates 13 bhp and 12.8 Nm. A 5-speed gearbox comes standard with this engine.