Youtube to expand non-skippable ads
- Youtube has announced that it is expanding non-skippable ads on its platform to more creators.
- The Google owned company has revealed that all creators who already have a monetised channel will soon get the option of turning on non-skippable ads on all of their videos.
- This step has been taken to increase the revenue generating sources of Youtube creators so that they continue to stick to the platform. In general, creators get better paid for non-skippable ads.
- Opting for non-skippable ads will not only enable this feature on newly published videos, but also on the previously published ones.
- In January this year, Youtube updated its policy which limited every non-skippable ad to a maximum of 20 seconds. Therefore, more such ads on the platform should not be all that annoying.